INITIAL SITE MEETING
● Meet on site to discuss the job.
● Listen to the clients visions and concerns
● Provide client with initial design options and ideas
● Discuss approximate project budget
● Discuss materials the client likes/dislikes. Discuss maintenance requirements.
● Obtain plot plan (survey plan) from client
● Measure property. Take photos to create Sketch Plan
● Detailed proposal sent to clients
● Proposal to include price, design specifications, design format, and type of design.
● Client has the option to accept the proposal, and job deposit. Deposit varies by project.
● Completed design presented to client.
● Work with client to discuss possible modifications, and changes.
● Provide client with approximate pricing for work described.
● Provide client with material quantities and samples.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT (Optional)
● Send design to known reputable contractors for bid.
● Landscape construction process is overseen from start to finish.
● Deal directly with contractors to ensure job quality, and details of the design are properly